11/05/2015

Ready for change - Reactivate your life!

Exciting news! 

Hey, after 4 years of research and nearly 1 year in the making, I am almost ready to release a special online course that teaches my 'secret' method in achieving goals and getting what you want!

Actually, I don't know if it's a secret, but I've never seen anyone else building the sequence of mental approaches the way I did.

SAD PRE-HISTORY

Since I've accepted a full time employment for a government organisation in September last year, I had to give up my passion - training in Personal Development. No words to describe how lonely and unsatisfied I started to feel, not being able to have my usual wonderful audience. My audience of people who are not ready to give up on themselves, people who don't want to stop on what's already achieved...

To be honest, eventually I got to the point where I've lost any interest for life or any further development. The alarm bells were ringing: "Time to get back into what you love, you Passion!"

HAPPY LAUNCH

And so here we are today: after about a month of sleepless nights, my husband and I have finalised our course of 22 lectures, which you would be able to get in a couple of days!

This course is a treasure chest of the most powerful, specially selected knowledge that helps people to go on, to live, to be happy and to achieve amazing results. The way how it is structured changes mindsets and reactivates even the most boring lives.

After the course you would be able to:

  • Be able to understand how to go around everyday obstacles and to achieve what you want
  • Learn how to deal with pessimism and insecurities (we all hit the wall sometimes)
  • Learn a powerful new approach to re-activating your life and achieving actual results smoothly and with confidence

I am very excited and we'll keep you posted on the launch. Keep you eyes open for Launching specials and our special BONUS that will only go to the first 20 students!


No comments:

Post a Comment